As a member of Resolution and the Family Mediation Counsel, Jennifer Allen is committed to keeping issues that arise between couples after the breakdown of their relationship, out-of-court, so far as possible. One way in which this can be achieved is through mediation or more specifically hybrid mediation. Hybrid mediation brings together the best of both family and civil mediation models and is a time-tested option when considering your mediation options.
Paralegal - Company & Commercial Department
Full-time: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Department: Company & Commercial
• With supervision, paralegal support to the Company & Commercial fee earners, including: dealing with company incorporations and managing filings at Companies House; managing disclosure bundles and data rooms and assisting with drafting board minutes, stock transfer forms and other ancillary documents for corporate transactions; assisting with drafting of standard commercial agreements.
• Secretarial support to the Company & Commercial fee earners, including some audio-typing and file/document management.
• Carrying out file opening and legal compliance requirements.
• Liaising with clients on matter progression as and when directed.
• Working under supervision and, when needed, independently.
• Experience of working in a law firm as a paralegal or secretary.
• Experience of Company & Commercial work is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word (in particular, document formatting and tracking), Excel and Outlook.
• Competency in audio-typing preferable.
• A positive approach to your work.
• You will have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary.
• 23 days holiday per year, plus entitlement to public holidays.
• Company pension scheme.
• Private medical insurance.
• Life assurance scheme.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV by email to Helen Prockter.