Paralegal - Company & Commercial Department
Full-time: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Department: Company & Commercial
• With supervision, paralegal support to the Company & Commercial fee earners, including: dealing with company incorporations and managing filings at Companies House; managing disclosure bundles and data rooms and assisting with drafting board minutes, stock transfer forms and other ancillary documents for corporate transactions; assisting with drafting of standard commercial agreements.
• Secretarial support to the Company & Commercial fee earners, including some audio-typing and file/document management.
• Carrying out file opening and legal compliance requirements.
• Liaising with clients on matter progression as and when directed.
• Working under supervision and, when needed, independently.
• Experience of working in a law firm as a paralegal or secretary.
• Experience of Company & Commercial work is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word (in particular, document formatting and tracking), Excel and Outlook.
• Competency in audio-typing preferable.
• A positive approach to your work.
• You will have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary.
• 23 days holiday per year, plus entitlement to public holidays.
• Company pension scheme.
• Private medical insurance.
• Life assurance scheme.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV by email to Helen Prockter.