Hughes Paddison’s aim is to provide you with a wide range of high quality legal services.
Since 2011 we have worked closely with employment law specialists, Sherbornes Solicitors Ltd, who also have offices in Royal Crescent.
With a growing team, headed by Gloucestershire’s leading employment lawyer Darren Sherborne, Sherbornes offer a full range of employment law services to employers and employees, to include:
- Advice and guidance on all employment law issues
- Bringing and defending claims for unfair dismissal, redundancy and discrimination
- Litigation over breaches of employment or directors service contracts
- Workplace mediation and arbitration
- Drafting and rolling out employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Training, seminars and regular updates
- A retainer scheme where employers can pay a set fee for their own on-call employment lawyer
We ourselves have engaged Sherbornes to handle employment law aspects of business deals or where our clients have other employment law issues. We are happy to recommend Sherbornes and would be delighted to introduce you to the appropriate solicitors within their team or, if you prefer, you can follow the link to their website.