Discover Danielle's journey of fulfilling her lifelong ambition to work in the legal profession and her experience of working and learning with Hughes Paddison.
Solicitor - Private Client
Full-time: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Key Requirements and Technical Ability
You will be a Solicitor with 5 – 10 years PQE.
You must be STEP qualified or working towards a STEP qualification. While you may have some third parties who introduce work to you, you will have experience of working with colleagues in other practice areas to encourage the referral of clients to the Private Client department. Ideally you will have an interest in development and maintenance of precedents and you will be able to see the benefits of using a case management system for your work.
- have comprehensive knowledge of and be experienced in Private Client work
- have business development experience
- be able to motivate, influence and mentor junior colleagues
- be able to manage your own caseload
- be able to work as part of a team
- have strong organisational abilities
- have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- be proficient in IT
Experience of working with the Proclaim practice management system is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
An attractive package is on offer, including:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus entitlement to public holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Private medical insurance scheme.
- Flexi-time scheme.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Helen Prockter, HR Assistant, Hughes Paddison Solicitors by email or by post (marked Private & Confidential) at 10 Royal Crescent, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3DA.