Discover Danielle's journey of fulfilling her lifelong ambition to work in the legal profession and her experience of working and learning with Hughes Paddison.
Paralegal - Commercial Property Department
Full-time: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Department: Commercial Property/Conveyancing
- Carrying out file opening and legal compliance requirements.
- Progressing conveyancing cases from initial stages through to post-completion, including search preparation and submission, transfer documents, completion statements, SDLT preparation and submission.
- With supervision, drafting documents and training on legal aspects of transactions.
- Supporting the fee earner with raising and responding to enquiries.
- Liaising with clients and agents on matter progression as and when directed.
- Working under supervision and, when needed, independently.
- Experience working within a law firm environment preferable but not essential as training will be given.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A positive approach to your work
- You will have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday per year, plus entitlement to public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV by email to Helen Prockter.