Making arrangements and resolving issues relating to children can be difficult or may require clarification when communication breaks down or disputes occur.

These are known as Child Arrangement Orders, previously called custody, residence or contact orders. There are a number of options for families, carers, parents, grandparents and children to resolve disputes.

Our family law specialists will help you resolve your differences by negotiating with your former partner or their solicitors, mediating or meeting to see if a sensible approach towards an agreement that works in the best interests of your children can be achieved. If a sufficient resolution can’t be achieved, we will advise and guide you through the legal process, as well as represent you in court.

Also, if your child or children are taken abroad without your consent or that of the courts, we have specialists highly experienced in international proceedings concerning the removal and abduction of children to other countries.

Call 01242 574244 or contact us to find out how our family law team can help you.