Cohabitation/Living Together Agreements

It’s a common misconception that a couple living together has the same rights as a married couple or civil partners.

This is not true and is often only realised when a relationship breaks down or if a partner dies.

Our team of family law specialists can advise on, as well as create, a cohabitation deed, also known as a living together agreement, that is tailored to your particular circumstances. This should ensure your financial assets and property are protected and that you and your children are provided for should your relationship end or your partner die.

Call 01242 574244 or contact us to find out how we can help with your cohabitation or living together agreement.